Casa d’ Avó
- Max people4+2 pax
- Features 2 bedrooms with double bed and sofa bed, 1 double bedroom (loft), reading room, kitchen (fridge, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.. ) and with fireplace, living room (TV, games) room, 2 bathrooms.
- Heating features Air conditioning (living room), fireplace (kitchen) and heated rooms
- Other Bakery, grocery store, coffee shop, restaurant "Ponte dos Cavaleiros", dairy, playground, picnic area nearby.
Casa d’Avó is about 80 years old, in the typical cenário of narrow alleyways of the village of Arcozelo da Serra. Recently there have been some renovation works and the introducion of some contemporary elements, in order to be able to provide you a comfortable and pleasent stay while maintaining the village house tradition.
The Arcozelo Sierra is about 10km from Gouveia and near Serra da Estrela Natural Park. To find out what to see and do during your stay, have a look at our suggestions on the “What to do?” link.
To get to Casa d’Avó you should:
– Follow the A25 – Viseu, then follow Gouveia signs;
– After the village of Cativelos, turn left at the intersection, following Arcozelo sign.